Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, Paris and New York.
Our specialised practice areas allow us to offer a complete range of Luxembourg legal services tailored to client’s individual needs across all areas of business law.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently recruiting an: System Solution Engineer (m/f)
As System Solution Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing, and deploying effective business solutions using system technologies.
- Help Arendt build functional systems that improve customer experience;
- Strive to provide solutions by mapping client business requirements to technical solutions with the aim to attain operational effectiveness.
- Manage Microsoft infrastructure components with focus on migration to Office 365 and Cloud Azure
- Manage Network and IP phones infrastructures
- Install and Configure Microsoft Servers in scope of best practices
- Promote upgrade/updates strategy Microsoft IT infrastructure components and review Microsoft’s user access rights ;
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance (Level 2) / (on-call support);
- Perform System Maintenance/ Monitor System availability and Performance ;
- Document IT architecture and operations processes related to subject
- Provide recommendations for system improvement and actively managed upcoming changes: Migration to Office 365 i.e.
- Automate operational processes related to Microsoft architecture
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information systems or related field.
- You have 5+ year of experience in IT and related technologies
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
- You have problem-solving skills ;
- You are organized, proactive and dynamic ;
- Ability to work independently or as a team ;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written ;
- You have a previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer ;
- You have the ITIL Foundation certification;
- You have strong skills in all fields linked to Office 365 migration and Azure
- You have skills in Network, VOIP and Systems
- You have experience in Microsoft Windows Network 2003->2018;
- You have experience in VMware v Sphere 6 administration
- Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset :
- Databases (MSSQL)
- Airwatch MDM
- Symantec eVault
- Antivirus solution Management
- Security standards (ISO 27001, … )
- Servers Hardening
- Linux servers
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply online: https://bit.ly/2yJNX1J
All applications will be treated confidentially.