Telindus is proud to be part of the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2019 and is glad to invites you to it’s Telindus Breakfast#2.
photo: Danielle MacInnes / Unsplash
During this breakfast, you will gain insights on how enterprises currently manage cybersecurity incidents in Luxembourg and abroad, discover what are the major issues and pitfalls to avoid, based on the results of the annual survey conducted by Telindus with the support of SMILE and Cisco.
*Event in French
Check the CWL 2019 website for more information:
- 9.30am: Registration
- 9.45am: Introduction
- 9.50am: Cybersecurity report 2019
- By Cédric Mauny
- 10.10am: Panel : “How to manage your cybersecurity Incident?”
- With :
- Olivier Trientz, Moderator
- Cédric Mauny
- Myriam Djerouni, RSSI Luxith G.I.E
- Paul Rascagneres, Senior Threat Researcher, Cisco/Talos
- With :
- 10.45am – Q&A – Networking
Please click here to register: https://www.telindus.lu/fr/events/telindus-breakfast-2-0
The article is sponsored by Telindus and reflects only the opinion of the author.