Do you want to boost your experience? We have a unique opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer to work with our fantastic team.
With us you will…
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts to make sure the entire team perfectly understands all the details of the product requirements.
- Collaborate with your team mates to come up with meaningful automated tests.
- Work with automation frameworks & tools such as Postman, Selenium, SoapUI, REST- assured and more…
- Create tests before development starts so compliance with the specs can be checked during the development process.
- Make sure test coverage remains high and developers actively contribute to the test efforts.
- Report defects and follow-up with the development team in a timely fashion.
- Integrate automated tests into the continuous delivery cycle using Jenkins, AWS or Azure pipelines…
What we expect from you…
- A solid knowledge about programming and/or scripting languages
- Firm experience with automation frameworks & concepts to build automated tests and according frameworks
- Knowledge about when to automate a test
- A sharp mind and good understanding of user interaction with digital interfaces.
- Strong sense for producing high quality, and being rigorous and meticulous in execution
- Knowledge of software life-cycles including building and deploy mechanisms.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company.
In return, you’ll get…
- A full-time job with us!
- An attractive package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Sounds good? Let’s meet!
If you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, don’t forget to mention the reference “Test Automation Engineer“ in the subject, and please include:
- The reasons why you would like to join and why we should choose you
- A full CV/résumé and/or link to a full LinkedIn or other online profile
- A mobile phone number where we can get hold of you