Does your startup provide solutions addressing fraud and cyber investigation or AI for cybersecurity? Wait no more and apply now to pitch at PwC Cybersecurity Day.
Apply to pitch!
One of the most exciting aspects of the PwC Cybersecurity Day is the Pitching competition. Applications are opened until 26 July. What is PwC looking for? The top five innovative solutions addressing major cybersecurity challenges in the field of fraud & cybersecurity investigation or AI (Artificial Intelligence) for cybersecurity.
“The cost of fraud around the globe is staggering and cybersecurity practices grow increasingly sophisticated as fraud and cybersecurity converge. We need to address these major cybersecurity concerns and the desire to do so fits into PwC’s desire to solve local and global problems. For the Pitching Competition 2019, we are looking to attract companies with unique solutions that address major cybersecurity concerns in the field of fraud & cybersecurity investigation or AI for cybersecurity using the latest technologies. The pitch process itself is always a great event as all of the solutions will be challenged in front of a live audience and additionally the companies will have to prove that they can also execute. There is a high demand for this type of solution and ultimately, we are offering companies an excellent chance to pitch their solution and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders and help fight his major cybersecurity concern.” – Koen Maris, Cybersecurity Leader, PwC Luxembourg
- Application start: 18 June 2019
- Application deadline: 26 July 2019
- Announcement of the five selected solutions: 2 September 2019
- PwC coaching: from 3 September 2019
- PwC Cybersecurity Day – Pitching competition: 24 October 2019
- Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner: 24 October 2019
The Cybersecurity Solution of the Year Award will be conferred by the Jury and the audience to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution.
PwC Luxembourg has launched a Pan European call for the best and most relevant cybersecurity solutions. Companies pitching their business cases gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders.
Companies providing the best five solutions increase their visibility through international media exposure and will meet potential partners carefully selected from our wide-ranging network at a dedicated matchmaking event. Additional benefits include professional coaching by the PwC team and participation at a European level event in cybersecurity, namely, Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2019.
Selected finalists to pitch at PwC Cybersecurity Day
At the pitching competition on the PwC Cybersecurity Day, a jury of experts representing the market and industry will evaluate each solution presented by the pitching companies based on the criteria of solution relevance, solution quality, leadership potential and values. For more details, we have created a dedicated page on our website.
The winner will be announced at the Award ceremony during the gala dinner on the same day (24 October) within the framework of the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg
The Cybersecurity Day 2019
This event continues in the tradition of stirring exchanges and debates with the aim of:
- Fostering strategic partnerships between private and public actors to understand global cybersecurity issues;
- Bringing together international IT specialists and experts to discuss the operational and organisational issues facing organisations, as well as share best practices and feedback;
- Promoting innovation in the field of cybersecurity by building bridges between technological companies and their innovative solutions and investors;
- Fully signing up – PwC Luxembourg is a founding member – in Cybersecurity Week organised in Luxembourg, which aims to position the Grand Duchy as a European cybersecurity hub. As a testimony to our commitment to the topic of cybersecurity we are acting as sponsor for Luxembourg Cybersecurity Week.
Companies can apply online for a chance to present their solutions by 26 July 2019 on www.cybersecurityday.lu.