You are a visual designer with a passion for futuristic user interfaces (FUI) like Minority Report and Iron Man. You are highly self-motivated and excited about shaping the brand identity and design direction of a fast-growing start-up that places design at the centre of the products we build. You will partner with our UX Designers to fully visualize wireframes and user journeys and work with our Front-end Developers to deliver them product specs and assets.
- Strong portfolio showcasing both UI and creative work
- Good knowledge of Material Design Guidelines and Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiarity with User Centred Design and Design Thinking methodologies
- Embrace an interactive design process and are receptive to feedback
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Fluency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, and/or your other favorite contemporary design tools
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience or a strong interest in UX
- Experience designing custom icon families
- Experience creating illustrations for campaigns
- Enjoy drinking a good beer : )
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruits
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org