Reading Time: 2 minutes
Sport50 pursues the vision of fully automating sports organizations (clubs, teams, federations). We fight the constant struggle of volunteers in charge of managing sports organizations by giving them a new, virtual assistant, to whom they can simply delegate work, and he’ll execute for them. Human Volunteers take decisions, the virtual assistant does the rest. That way, we bring fully automated communication, marketing, finance, CRM and more to sports organizations.
Your responsibilities and main duties:
- Development of UX strategies and UI design
- Help improve our acquisition, activation, engagement and retention metrics
- Understand users’ needs and conduct user testing
- Establishing wireframes, visual mockups and flowcharts
- Review and create entire Style-Guide (UI)
- Micro-Copywriting, Storytelling through product
- Work in a tight, collaboration-crazy team to implement new ideas
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Your education, experience, skills:
- You have 2+ years experience as an UI/UX designer working on digital products.
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools
- You are curious and love testing new ideas
- You have a solid portfolio
- You are proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Bonus: Experience working within a team with a growth/conversion focus
Personal characteristics, aptitudes:
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- The ability to accept and resolve design feedback graciously
- Ability to constantly cooperate with other members of our development team
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- You speak English fluently (French is a nice-to-have but not a must)
- Part time or fulltime (preferably fulltime)
- You are willing to relocate to Luxembourg
- Competitive salary
- Stimulating workspace with a casual atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Growth and learning opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by email to email@example.com.