Office: Luxembourg city, Luxembourg
Start date: Mid-July
Specialties: Design Thinking, Service Design, UX and Human Centred Design
Are you ready to 🚀 your career in UX Design and be part of an A team?
We strongly believe that designing without researching is a big loss of time, energy and money… Therefore we are searching for a UX designer to join our team in Luxembourg who believes in human centred approach, importance of early testing and teamwork.
In Art Square Lab, the first service design agency in Luxembourg, we apply Design Thinking methodology for designing services and excellent customer experience across multiple sectors.
Would you be interested in?
- Working in a small but diverse team in the heart of Luxembourg?
- Applying design thinking methodology to develop smart products/services our users need and find easy to interact with?
- Co-creating solutions with multidisciplinary teams (users, clients, developers etc.) and managing the co-creative ideation workshops?
- Prototyping, producing wireframes and final designs leveraging market analysis, customer feedback, metrics and usability findings?
- Testing, testing, testing with real users?
- In house opportunities to gain deeper knowledge in Design thinking, Facilitation etc.
- No corporate job 🙂
We are looking for:
- Skilled UX-er with minimum 2 years of professional experience in UX design
- Practitioner of user research methods including when and how to apply them during each phase
- Design thinker with knowledge of the DT process and strong empathy for users
- Facilitator of co-creation workshops with the clients, users and developers
- Master in building prototypes- sketches, wireframes, mock-ups fast and efficiently
- Skilled with softwares like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure…
- Familiar with Google analytics
- Fluent in English & French, other languages are definitely a plus
Portfolio demonstrating sense for visual design
- Dynamic, creative, actionable person with the “Let’s do it- now!” attitude
- Team player with strong feeling for people
- Ready to share what you are good at (besides UX be it the best lasagna recipe, monocycle riding or similar)
You can apply by sending us a friendly e-mail including your CV by 24th June 2018 on email@example.com
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.
If you have any questions, feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org