Do you want to boost your experience? We have a unique opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to work with our fantastic team. We build bleeding-edge financial services applications around payments and know-your-customer and are ready to accelerate the deployment of our solutions. This is your chance to join one of Luxembourg’s leading FinTech players as UX/UI designer.
[Full-time position, but part-time (20 to 32 hours/week) is also an option – please specify when applying]
With us you will…
- Be the UI/UX lead in our company, managing the complete UX/UI value chain from gathering user requirements up to wireframing and building prototypes together with product managers
- Lead user experience and user interface design for all our KYC, payment and other FinTech products, platforms and applications, working closely with both product management and development teams
- Analyse and challenge the user experience, user journeys as well as product and customer requirements that our product management team comes up with
- Translate the product vision into mock-ups and prototypes and maintain those mock-ups and product interface templates over time
Coordinate and carry out user interface design jobs based on pre-defined UX and concept definitions, create original graphic designs and layouts, as well as icons, navigation buttons, forms, tables, menus, tabs and other components
- Develop and maintain our UI kits and design system
- Be creative – define and design new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and developers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems and address their needs
What we expect from you…
- Strong knowledge in UI/UX design
- Previous experience in UI/UX design position (at least 2 years)
- A solid and up-to-date expertise with Adobe Xd (and/or Sketch), as well as other standard UX/UI and design software
- Minimum BAC+3 degree in graphic or UI design or equivalent
- Having worked on relevant projects for/in the financial industry (AML/KYC, payments, FinTech interfaces, products, workflows …) is a plus
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team of 30 people, delivering new things on a daily basis
- At ease in English, French would be a bonus
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Please make sure to include your references when applying (portfolio or link to web site/online portfolio).
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.
Apply now, click here.