Become the queen or king of Usability – Start-up in Luxembourg
Do you fancy working in the agile, challenging, yet fun environment of a young startup?
We’re looking for a dynamic UX/UI Designer to join nexten.io for a permanent contract to join the development team.
Nexten.io is a dynamic startup operating an innovative recruitment platform. We are dedicated to connecting top tech talent with inspiring companies in more than 25 cities worldwide.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and creative team of 6 people passionate to uberize the recruitment market for tech talent with creative ideas and a disruptive business model.
More about nexten.io.
Our headquarter and main office lies in the beautiful and multicultural Luxembourg, right in the center of Europe and 2 hours from Paris, Brussels or Frankfurt.
More about Luxembourg.
Your job: UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to make our platform easy to use for both candidates and clients, by creating both functional and appealing features and design that address and reflect their needs.
Your responsibilities consist of gathering user feedback through which you will define user requirements, come up with solutions to address those user requirements, design graphic elements and build navigation components. To do so, you should have experience with wireframing and UI prototyping, as well as UX research and graphic design software. A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, will be much appreciated and help to convince that you’re the one.
Given that the success Nexten.io is greatly depending on the User Experience of the platform, your work will be essential to satisfy and grow our user base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Come up with solutions to improve the user satisfaction related to UX
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to- date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Job Type: Permanent (CDI)
Location: Luxembourg City
Apply via email: email@example.com