STOKR is a peer-to-peer interface that allows innovative business ventures to raise funds from everyday investors, powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Our focus is on supporting projects committed to making a positive impact and creating a community of educated participants empowered to make better decisions.
FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- You’ll join a team of experts in entrepreneurship, tech, and legal and help create lean and fully functional administrative processes
- You’ll be confident to take complete ownership of all organisational and administrative tasks by coordinating all company secretarial matters, including convening board meetings, filings with the trade register and maintaining all records and contractual relationships
- You’ll write and amend standard legal documents with your attention to details to the point
- You’ll be the go-to person for handling all expenses, and will coordinate with our accounting team.
- You’ll be the contact person for external service providers and suppliers, are responsible for the purchase of office supplies and collaterals
- You’ll ensure that electronic banking systems are coordinated between all users and service providers
- You’ll help handle compliance tasks and KYC/AML documentation follow-up
WHAT YOU SHOULD OFFER
- You are the perfect organizer
- You are a self-starter and highly self-motivated – you like working in a fast-paced environment and not afraid to make mistakes and use them as a learning curve!
- Proven working experience (at least 8 months) in a trust company, a law firm, a fintech company or similar role
- Strong interest in fundraising and start-ups
- Comfortable to act as a company point of contact for administrative tasks
- Fluent in English and at least another language in the European area (French / German / Spanish)
- Interest in blockchain and crypto assets and in general new technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great environment to grow and shape your career direction
- A chance to get involved in one of the most promising European fintech start-ups
- Getting associated with the blockchain and future technologies
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young & motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possible
- And a vibrant international team
Sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what your earliest starting point would be and your salary expectations.