Date of creation:
16 Rue des Amidonniers
+33 7 86 98 33 15
Alan Ames, CEO/CTO
Field of activity:
Vineyard and wine quality management.
Vingineers addresses the need for digital architecture, sensors, and machine learning to be applied to wine making in order to get the best wine from every vine.
– High resolution field analysis by drone
– Analytical analysis of field health and quality
– Estimation of harvest factors
– Improvement of scouting practices
– Digitization of the vinification from field to bottle
– Improving vineyard ROI
Vingineers is building an online platform to manage vineyards and process drone data from vineyards worldwide. The basic management software will be supported by subscription model access to advanced algorithms, sensors and valuable feedback.
Register your company. Fill in your details in the Luxembourg Startup Database.