Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker’s brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we’re the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative – it’s what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
We are looking for a passionate creative to join our marketing team as our Web & Graphic Designer to define and build up our design strategy. Your work will be seen by hundred thousands of our users!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Shaping and implementing a coherent brand identity for Talkwalker
- Creating outstanding designs for our website (landing pages, icons, badges, logos), content (illustrations, templates, infographics), and print materials (brochures, flyers, banners for events)
- Designing engaging visuals for our ads (banner for advertising on social networks, including animated banners), and creating marketing videos
- Coming up with innovative design ideas to boost our marketing campaigns’ efficiency
- Ensuring brand consistency across all assets
- Coordinating various cross-teams design projects
- Advising and coaching our teams on UI best practices
- Being a driver of change and innovation within our company by building up our design team
- You are creative, self-motivated, well-organized and work well under pressure
- Pay attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative and to get things done
- Have a minimum 3-5 years of design work experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, …)
- Have a good knowledge of CSS and HTML, including responsive websites
- You have excellent written and oral English skills. French, German or other language excellence is highly appreciated
Please send us a portfolio of your previous work along with your application.
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 40+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 300 employees. Being a rapidly growing organisation, our goal is to be 400+ employees by the end of 2020.
Apply for this job online, click here.