Become a Digital Account manager – Start-up in Luxembourg
Do you fancy working in the agile, challenging, yet fun environment of a young startup?
We’re looking for a dynamic young graduate from a top business school to join nexten.io for a six months internship, followed by a permanent (CDI) contract.
Nexten.io is a dynamic startup operating an innovative recruitment platform. We are dedicated to connecting top tech talent with inspiring companies in more than 25 cities worldwide.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and creative team of 6 people passionate to uberize the recruitment market for tech talent with creative ideas and a disruptive business model.
More about nexten.io.
Our headquarter and main office lies in the beautiful and multicultural Luxembourg, right in the center of Europe and 2 hours from Paris, Brussels or Frankfurt.
More about Luxembourg.
Your job: Digital Account Manager
Your top priority: happy and satisfied clients. Every day, you will communicate with clients, to help them to use our recruitment website in an optimal way and thus improving their experience.
What you will do :
- Manage and Grow a portfolio of customers
- Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
- Contribute to the product development
- Develop and automate our processes, practices & tools
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What you will benefit from:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- A truly international company, aiming to conquer new digital markets worldwide
- Modern offices next to Luxembourg City with free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Luxembourgish ecosystem and opportunity to work with the international companies
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree student from an excellent business school
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for consistently providing excellent customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French and English, German would be a plus.
- Interest for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated
Job Type: Paid Internship €1000 monthly during 6 months, followed by a permanent (CDI)
Location: Luxembourg City
Apply via email: email@example.com