Date of creation:
7, rue Jean Fischbach
+352 27 75 08 1
Co-founder – CEO
P: (+352) 27 75 08-22
Co-founder – CSO
P: (+352) 27 75 08-41
Co-founder – CTO
P: (+352) 27 75 08-40
Field of activity:
Payment, Regtech, Insurtech
FINOLOGEE is the fourth venture of Luxembourg entrepreneurs Georges Berscheid, Jonathan Prince and Raoul Mulheims. Previously they established, funded and operated Nvision, a digital agency, Mpulse, the Luxembourg national platform operator for SMS routing and micropayments for mobile operators and third parties, and Digicash, a licensed EU payment institution running the Luxembourg’s banks mobile payment product and scheme (acquired by Payconiq, a joint venture of KBC, ING, Belfius and other banks in August 2017), with a total staff of 40.
FINOLOGEE has the expertise:
- o build modern high-performance transactional platforms from scratch, using its own teams of engineers, project managers and support functions,
- to work and partner with institutional players in the financial industry and fully comply with rules and regulation,
- to elaborate, deploy and maintain an entrepreneur-driven product building roadmap and strategy, and thus, it is able to build new ecosystems, as done in the past with Digicash (product used by 25% of the Luxembourg population with all five-major retail as partners) and Mpulse (handling 95% of SMS routing and payments).
FINOLOGEE has three business lines:
- Identify by FINOLOGEE, a digital services aggregation platform enabling regulated entities to outsource their customer onboarding process to a fully compliant platform,
- Interconnect by FINOLOGEE, a multi-layered platform facilitating both PSD2 compliance for financial institutions and monetisation strategies using its FinTech marketplace,
- Interact by FINOLOGEE, a high-performance and multi-channel messaging gateway, powering OTP/token issuing processes and optimisation of bill payment and recovery via smart messaging strategies.
Software License based model