Date of creation:
7, rue Jean Fischbach
+352 27 75 08 1
Co-founder – CEO
P: (+352) 27 75 08-22
Co-founder – CSO
P: (+352) 27 75 08-41
Co-founder – CTO
P: (+352) 27 75 08-40
Field of activity:
Payment, Regtech, Insurtech
FINOLOGEE is the fourth venture of Luxembourg entrepreneurs Georges Berscheid, Jonathan Prince and Raoul Mulheims. Previously they established, funded and operated Nvision, a digital agency, Mpulse, the Luxembourg national platform operator for SMS routing and micropayments for mobile operators and third parties, and Digicash, a licensed EU payment institution running the Luxembourg’s banks mobile payment product and scheme (acquired by Payconiq, a joint venture of KBC, ING, Belfius and other banks in August 2017), with a total staff of 40.
FINOLOGEE has the expertise:
- o build modern high-performance transactional platforms from scratch, using its own teams of engineers, project managers and support functions,
- to work and partner with institutional players in the financial industry and fully comply with rules and regulation,
- to elaborate, deploy and maintain an entrepreneur-driven product building roadmap and strategy, and thus, it is able to build new ecosystems, as done in the past with Digicash (product used by 25% of the Luxembourg population with all five-major retail as partners) and Mpulse (handling 95% of SMS routing and payments).
FINOLOGEE has three business lines:
- Identify by FINOLOGEE, a digital services aggregation platform enabling regulated entities to outsource their customer onboarding process to a fully compliant platform,
- Interconnect by FINOLOGEE, a multi-layered platform facilitating both PSD2 compliance for financial institutions and monetisation strategies using its FinTech marketplace,
- Interact by FINOLOGEE, a high-performance and multi-channel messaging gateway, powering OTP/token issuing processes and optimisation of bill payment and recovery via smart messaging strategies.
Software License based model
Leverage your network. Meet entrepreneurs. Grow your business. Join the club and help build the future. We set up the first private business club for tech innovators, where individuals, startups and corporates can meet throughout the year at a series of dedicated events, including conferences, workshops and after-work events. We gather the best of the best entrepreneurs that Silicon Luxembourg’s network has to offer. Join the club and help build the future.