- This event has passed.
Fintech: Helsinki meets Luxembourg
April 22, 2021 @ 8 h 00 min - 20 h 00 minFree
In a changing world and an ever-changing financial sector, connecting two of Europe’s leading fintech hubs is an entry point for potential synergies between startups and investors. Let’s connect the dots and start the conversation together. What are the specificities of the two financial capitals and the essential innovative solutions? Who are the entrepreneurs, investors and key players in the ecosystems? This day is devoted to networking through a dedicated matchmaking platform on which you can schedule business appointments and a series of relevant interventions not to be missed.
Timetable – Thursday, April 22nd
- 8:00 am: Opening of the networking session
- 9:00 am – 9:10 am: Intro Luxembourg Fintech Ecosystem by Nasir Zubairi, CEO of The LHoFT
- 9:15 am – 9:25 am: Intro Finland Fintech Ecosystem by Janne Salminen, CEO of the Helsinki Fintech Farm
- 9:30 am – 10:10 am: Panel conducted by Matias Mäenpää (Co-founder, Leap) with Jerome Wittamer (Managing Partner, Expon Capital), Davide Martucci (Co-founder & CEO, Next Gate Tech), Paavo Räisänen (Investment Director, Maki.VC) and Monika Liikamaa* (Co-founder & CEO, Enfuce)
- 10:15 am – 10:25 am: Fireside Chat with Irene Mäkelä-Brunnekreef (Chairwoman, Finnish-Luxembourg Society)
- 10:30 am – 10:40 am: Wrap up with Teemu Seppälä (Senior Business Advisor at Helsinki Business Hub) and Charles-Louis Machuron (Founder of Silicon Luxembourg)
- 8:00 pm: Closing of the networking session