On Friday, 19 March 2021, ILNAS will give an online training course aimed at introducing the fundamental concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its main challenges, using technical standardization as a common thread to present and address them.
First, the training will address the historical context of AI, explain the basics of the technology and analyze a selection of use cases. Next, it will detail the challenges linked to AI, placing an emphasis on trustworthiness aspects and on their ongoing standardization projects, with a view towards touching upon prospective good practices for all actors involved in AI deployment.
Though this training, participants will be able to seize the opportunities offered by technical standardization, whether through a potential interest in using upcoming international and European standards or an involvement in the standards development process.
Ms. Natalia Cassagnes, “Smart ICT and technical standardization” project officer at ANEC GIE and president of the national mirror committee ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 “Artificial intelligence”. She was also in charge of the development of the White Paper “Artificial Intelligence – Technology, Use Cases and Applications and Technical Standardization”, published on 1 February 2021 by ILNAS, with the support of ANEC GIE.
To consult the training program and to register, please click here.
ICT sector professionals (CEOs, CIOs, managers, consultants), entrepreneurs, researchers and anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence and the associated aspects of standardization and digital trust.
Learning outcomes and objectives
- Understand the current AI technical standardization landscape and outline the role of technical standards in the adoption of AI
- Be familiar with the historical and technical context of AI
- Understand basic AI techniques
- Be aware of the impact that AI could have on business and its related challenges
- Examine business problems through the prism of AI techniques
- Identify relevant developments in technical standardization for existing challenges
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, a recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
From 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Online (The course will be organized via Skype. The link to participate in the training will be sent to the participants after their registration.)
200 € excluding VAT
Maximum number of participants
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a training session if the number of registrations does not reach the required minimum.
In case of participation cancellation or replacement of a registered person by another participant, please notify us in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail).
Any cancellation not communicated less than 7 working days before the training may result in cancellation and administrative fees of 50 € per person.
For more information
- Register in the “Artificial Intelligence and technical standardization” training
- Page dedicated to standardization in the field of “Artificial Intelligence”
- White Paper “Artificial Intelligence – Technology, Use Cases and Applications and Technical Standardization”